Missouri Extension presents: Creating Entrepreneurial Communities conference in Hannibal, MO.The University of Missouri Extension has asked us to provide some information about a new conference coming to the state of Missouri. The inaugural Creating Entrepreneurial Communities (CED) conference will be hosted by the City of Hannibal on September 29 & 30, 2021, and below are some of the details for the entrepreneurial themed educational and networking event.
What should I expect?
The CEC conference will feature keynote speaker, panel discussions and breakout sessions on a variety of topics including:
- Downtown beautification & tourism.
- Resources for economic development
- Regional topics - housing, broadband, childcare needs
- Diversity & youth
- Entrepreneurship & ecosystem building
- Workforce development
- Arts & culture
Who should attend?
- The attendees will include economic developers, policymakers, local government leaders, chamber of commerce, regional planning commissions, main street, entrepreneurs, and community champions amongst others.
- We encourage communities to send teams of individuals to collaborate post-conference on the implementation of knowledge gained.
Learn more about the CEC conference and register to attend here.