Liquor License Information




Businesses selling alcohol in the County must first apply for a State liquor license with the Missouri Division of Liquor Control.  To be in compliance with state statutes, any business with a state license to sell liquor must also be granted a county liquor license prior to selling.  Fees are based on the license type issued by the Missouri Division of Liquor Control.  Applications for county liquor license(s) are available in the County Clerk's Office.

Liquor Licenses expire annually on June 30.  Any applicant with outstanding personal or real estate taxes will be reported to state liquor control for their consideration on issuing state licenses.

Steps to applying for a county liquor license:

1.  Pay county real estate and personal property tax.
2.  Must possess a state liquor license prior to application for county license.
3.  Liquor license fee must be collected at the time of application.
4.  Must possess proof of NO TAX DUE from Department of Revenue.

Questions regarding state liquor licenses may be directed to the Division of Liquor Control (816) 889-2574.

County Liquor Licenses are available at the Carroll County Clerk’s Office:
8 S Main, Suite 6
Carrollton, MO 64633


Below are the most common liquor licenses. If you do not see yours listed, please call our office at 660-542-0615 for more prices.
County fees are the same as the State fees.

© 2018 Carroll County, MO 8 S. MAIN ST. CARROLLTON MO 64633

Powered By Revize Login